Head Coach - Lance Manschot
Asst Coach - Jay Bauer
Sponsored By - Van Lieshout Law
No Game on Memorial Day.
Two 25-minute halves.
Games are typically on Monday evenings at 5:30 or 6:30pm. Home games are held at Van Lieshout Park. Away games are at other fields in the Fox Cities.
Coaches will hold practice one day per week - to be commuinicated by the coach in March/ April.
- Size 4 ball
- Water Bottle
- Shin Guards
- Black Shorts
- Shirts to be provided
Please Consider Being a Volunteer Coach
- You will get to spend more time with your child.
- You will expand your social network.
- You will develop new skills.
- You will learn and re-learn real life lessons.
- You will have the chance to get in a work-out.
- You will come away with a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- You will help keep the infastructure of our community strong.
- You will have fun!